Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's The Small Things in Life...

Hello everybody...making a short comeback. I finally had the time to plant my new miniature fairy garden with all sorts of cute hidden features. It took me awhile to get to it...had to order some more miniature plants...had to make the time...and then had to go buy a new pot...since I broke the first one in a million pieces...can u believe it?

On a previous post I shared some plants and accessories that I had purchased...and of course...I had to use them all. I don't thing I could have crammed anything else in. I must say that I had so much fun creating this one...especially with all the family issues here of late.

Here's a shot of the thyme cottoneaster tree I used as the centerpiece. It gets red berries in the winter and teeny tiny pinkish white blooms in the spring.


Now here's some photos of the finished garden...



Isn't this garden gate the cutest...do u see the hidden features?


And this little sign...adorable...with a phrase that has come to mean so much to me...


All the plants I used except the fern...get blooms on them...including the miniature violet. I hope u enjoyed the photos and would certainly love to hear your thoughts and comments.


12 comments:

  1. Your mini gardens are always spectacular! I love that small sign. What is says is just so true, but sometimes we all need reminding. I like the thyme tree used as a centerpiece. I'm sure it will be lovely with the red berries. I hope you'll show us when those start appearing.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Kim. Thanks so much for coming by. Thanks for the comments on my newest garden...the tree should be bursting with berries soon!

      Delete
  2. how cute. I would love to see it in bloom!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbi! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I'll post some pics along the way as they bloom.

      Delete
  3. Je suis ravie de découvrir ton blog je le trouve vraiment passionnant ! Merci, à très bientôt!! Cath. Si tu as le temps je serai contente de t'accueillir sur les trois miens, Merci à très bientôt, bon week-end ! Cath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by and leaving me some wonderful comments. Just followed your lovely site via GFC!

      Delete
  4. Amazing plants ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in to visit my blog and following! I had a lot of fun making this garden. Following you now via GFC.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful plants and garden! Looks so lovely!
    Stopping by from the “Meet and Greet” blog hop.Following you on Bloglovin and GFC. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.Have a great week Bismah @Simple Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments and for stopping by Bismah! Now following you via GFC and Bloglovin as well. Looking forward to more posts from you.

      Delete
  6. I'm a huge gardener but I could never do one of these fairy gardens. But I do like the cottoneaster. I bet the berries make it look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Sparkling. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. The cottoneaster is a great miniature...the red berries are so festive and in the spring...it gets the sweetest little pink blooms.

    ReplyDelete